April release overview
As we continue to iterate on our core capabilities, we are pleased to announce the following product improvements in our April 2022 product release:
- Self-service toolkit:
- UI Dashboard:
- Pipeline Detail Page: The Pipeline Detail Page now has Engine Configuration details for a given pipeline deployment, and the header now shows which route the user is visiting.
- User IDs: Dashboard now displays User Emails (or usernames as a backup), rather than their First/Last names.
- UI Dashboard:
- Compute engine
- Cloud environment compute Autoscaling (Enterprise only): Supports the ability for clusters to use auto scaling node pools. This capability allows MLOps and DevOps engineers to set up dynamic compute allocation in the environment.
- Advanced Observability
- Model Insights: Interactive baseline analysis runs the baseline in a Jupyter Notebook so that you can get a better understanding of the baseline data distribution.
- Enhanced assay scheduling: data scientists can schedule assays on a given pipeline for model monitoring and validation checks to run at specific times with a specific frequency.
Introducing the Wallaroo Community edition:
The Wallaroo Community Edition (CE) allows users to use a free version of Wallaroo and deploy it to their clusters. The Community Edition currently has limits on the number of pipelines, number of steps in a pipeline, and number of cores available per Wallaroo instance. Wallaroo CE includes the following features:
- Simplified connectivity: Customers are given their own convenient internet address to reach their Wallaroo instance.
- Dashboard: A web based dashboard to manage users, workspaces, models, and pipelines.
Click here to learn more about Wallaroo CE.
For more information about this release, please contact us at deployML@wallaroo.ai.