April 2022 Product Release Notes
April release overview
As we continue to iterate on our core capabilities, we are pleased to announce the following product improvements in our April 2022 product release:
- Self-service toolkit:
- UI Dashboard:
- Pipeline Detail Page: The Pipeline Detail Page now has Engine Configuration details for a given pipeline deployment, and the header now shows which route the user is visiting.
- User IDs: Dashboard now displays User Emails (or usernames as a backup), rather than their First/Last names.
- UI Dashboard:
- Compute engine
- Cloud environment compute Autoscaling (Enterprise only): Supports the ability for clusters to use auto scaling node pools. This capability allows MLOps and DevOps engineers to set up dynamic compute allocation in the environment.
- Advanced Observability
- Model Insights: Interactive baseline analysis runs the baseline in a Jupyter Notebook so that you can get a better understanding of the baseline data distribution.
- Enhanced assay scheduling: data scientists can schedule assays on a given pipeline for model monitoring and validation checks to run at specific times with a specific frequency.
Introducing the Wallaroo Community edition:
The Wallaroo Community Edition (CE) allows users to use a free version of Wallaroo and deploy it to their clusters. The Community Edition currently has limits on the number of pipelines, number of steps in a pipeline, and number of cores available per Wallaroo instance. Wallaroo CE includes the following features:
- Simplified connectivity: Customers are given their own convenient internet address to reach their Wallaroo instance.
- Dashboard: A web based dashboard to manage users, workspaces, models, and pipelines.
Click here to learn more about Wallaroo CE.
For more information about this release, please contact us at deployML@wallaroo.ai.