How to set up Wallaroo in the minimum number of steps
Wallaroo Operations Guide
The Wallaroo Operations Guide is made to help users and system administrators with their Wallaroo instance. The guides are broken down into the following format:
- Install Guides: How to install Wallaroo Community or Enterprise in different environments.
- User Management: How to invite users into your Wallaroo instance and manage them.
- Workspace Management: How to create a Workspace and manage its users, models, and pipelines.
- Model Management: How to convert, upload and replace ML Models into a Wallaroo workspace.
- Pipeline Management: How to build, update and deploy pipelines.
Some other resources you may find useful:
- Wallaroo Developer Guides: The SDK commands that you’ll use to work with everything Wallaroo can do for you.
- Wallaroo Tutorials: A set of tutorials that can be used directly with the Jupyter Hub service built into Wallaroo.
How to perform the most common tasks in Wallaroo
How to manage new and existing users in your Wallaroo environment.
How to manage your Wallaroo Workspaces
How to manage your Wallaroo models
How to manage your Wallaroo pipelines
How to manage your Wallaroo performance.
How to configure Wallaroo
How to backup Wallaroo data and restore it.
How to use Wallaroo ML Workload Orchestrations