- Model Serving Inference API and Model Endpoints Guide: How to set up Model Serving Endpoints aka Inference URLs to submit inference requests to a deployed pipelines.
- MLOps API: Guides on how to use the Wallaroo MLOps API, tutorials on the commands, and reference guide.
- SDK Install Guides: Instructions on how to install the Wallaroo SDK in the following environments:
- Wallaroo SDK Standard Install Guide: How to install the Wallaroo SDK in a standard Python development environment.
- Wallaroo SDK AzureML Install Guide: How to install the Wallaroo SDK in the AzureML environment and make a connection to a Wallaroo instance through Azure Single Sign-On (SSO) authentication.
- Wallaroo SDK Google Vertex Install Guide: How to install the Wallaroo SDK in the Google Vertex environment and and make a connection to a Wallaroo instance through Google Cloud Platform (GCP) Single Sign-On (SSO) authentication.
- Wallaroo Authentication Configuration Guides: The following guides are now available to show how to set up SSO for the following providers:
- Assay User Interface Updates and Search Filters: Assays documentation updated to demonstrate how to use advanced configuration features through the user interface, and filter assays by name and status.
- Helm Install: Early access instructions on installing Wallaroo using
helm. These include a standard Kubernetes cloud based install, and reference documents to Helm based values.
Documentation Updates December 23 2022
Updates to the Wallaroo Documentation Site for December 23 2022