Base class for all backend GraphQL API objects.
This class serves as a framework for API objects to be constructed based on a partially-complete JSON response, and to fill in their remaining members dynamically if needed.
Each object requires:
- a GraphQL client - in order to fill its missing members dynamically
- an initial data blob - typically from unserialized JSON, contains at
- least the data for required members (typically the object's primary key) and optionally other data members.
Return the runs associated with this task.
- limit int The number of runs to return
- status str Return only runs with the matching status. One of "success", "failure", "running", "all"
Wraps a list of pipelines for display in a display-aware environment like Jupyter.