Base class for all backend GraphQL API objects.
This class serves as a framework for API objects to be constructed based on a partially-complete JSON response, and to fill in their remaining members dynamically if needed.
Each object requires:
- a GraphQL client - in order to fill its missing members dynamically
- an initial data blob - typically from unserialized JSON, contains at
- least the data for required members (typically the object's primary key) and optionally other data members.
Deploys this PipelineVariant.
- str deployment_name: Name of the new Deployment. Must be unique across all deployments.
- List[ModelConfig] model_configs: List of the configured models to use. These must be the same ModelConfigs used when creating the Pipeline.
- Optional[DeploymentConfig] config: Deployment configuration to use.
A Deployment object for the resulting deployment.
Wraps a list of pipelines for display in a display-aware environment like Jupyter.